Using Your K'S Frame
- There are two basic ways to attach your work to K's frames:
A. Sewing your work onto the cotton twill tape with a sewing machine.
B. Basting your work onto the cotton twill tape by hand with long stitches.
- The LapFrame is designed to be used in your lap where it will balance securely. You will not have to hold onto the frame while working.
- To work on your project, place your dominant hand under the scroll frame and your other hand on top of your project. This will allow you to stitch with a push pull action. Make sure to leave your dominant hand below to receive the needle. You will not have to transfer your hands back and forth.
- When you are ready to work on the back of your project, loosen the frame at the pivot points and turn over the frame. This will allow you to have both hands free to tie off the back of your project.
- When you are finished stitching simply loosen the frame at all pivot points and fold the frame flat. No disassembly is required.
Follow the above procedure for using the base with
clamps for stretcher bars and Q-Snaps.
Needlework Frames, Canvases, and Accessories
LapFrames | Floor Frames | Scroll Frames | Accessories
K's NEW Products | K's News | Why Use K's Frames | Using Your K's Frame
Find a Retailer Near You | K's Lifetime Guarantee | Site Map | Contact K's | Home
K's Creations. All Rights Reserved.
Site by White Lion